Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Hail to Gus!

  1. #11
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    I bow at the feet of thee...and Cherie's too!
    hee hee

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You walk on the ground I worship Schemy and 'tis I who bows in your presence! Don't ever froget that grrl!!!
    I'm with ya on bowing at Cherie's feet though! Our true Queen! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

    We were posting at the same time on the same topic there Crystal.
    Very CCoincidental eh? But what does it mean? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    See ya later sweetie pie,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Thank you Gus, Cherie and all of you for being there, you are special people [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Cristina

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll risk letting the top of my (slowly) balding head get cold as I tip my hat to my friend Gus Danger. Gus has proven himself an inspirational, supportive and sharing member of the World Famous Cherie Currie Host Board. He is one of the first to greet newbies, He usually remembers birthdays, anniversarys, and other important dates.
    Join with me as I stand and raise my cup of eggnog and salute my friend Gus Danger!

    rOGER

  6. #16
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I raise my cup with you Roger. Gus IS the one that holds us all together. I am truly blessed to have a friend like him and friends like all of you here.
    As we go into the holidays, this is a nice place to be grateful for. The kindness here is like no other. We all need this.
    Kisses and love to all.
    Love you Gus,
    Cherie

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ps.
    I'm so glad we are letting Gus know how wonderful he is, and has been to us.
    xoxoxoxox

  8. #18
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    uh oh!!!!
    GROUP HUG
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Gus, darling.......
    Im so greatful for what you sent me a way back and i wanna send you something back. So why don't you give me a hint of what you would like from Norway... And i will make a little christmas present for you....
    Go to my private mail and send me your adress again and you will have something under the three from me [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just to say you've done and are doing a wonderful thing here Gus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic